“See how easy it is to get health care coverage inexpensively on the health exchange,” states Utah Senator Gene Davis.
Log onto HealthCare.gov, do it today and spread the word!
In Utah nearly 8 in 10 people can get healthcare coverage for $75 or less a month on the Health Insurance Marketplace at HealthCare.gov. Last year Utah consumers saved an average of $209 a month thanks to tax credits for Marketplace coverage.
Open enrollment is already underway, and if you sign up by Dec. 15, you’ll have coverage on New Year’s Day.
But no matter what, sign up by Jan. 31 to get coverage next year. Check it out for yourself!
According to a recent Salt Lake Tribune Op-Ed (link):
“Getting covered used to mean filling out endless pages of forms – and sometimes even a medical exam. But today, HealthCare.gov makes the process fast and simple – you can shop around, compare plans, and choose the one that works for you and your family. If you, a friend, or family member need health coverage, head over to HealthCare.gov and sign up.”
Here’s the good news about health coverage on the Health Insurance Marketplace at HealthCare.gov:
- 6 million American people now have healthcare coverage
- The number of insured citizens has increased significantly
- Millions of families not only have the security of healthcare coverage, they now have security knowing that they won’t become bankrupt when they get sick
- Insurance companies can NO LONGER deny coverage because of pre-existing conditions
- Preventative care like checkups and mammograms are now covered for free